Dell has announced the Adamo XPS, 13.4-inch an ultra-thin laptop with an innovative hinge.
According to the leaked specifications, the 1.5-pound Adamo XPS features Intel’s 1.4GHz or 1.9GHz ultra-low voltage processor, the GMA 4500MHD integrated graphics, 4GB of DDR3 RAM, a 120GB of 180GB solid state drive with Windows 7 OS pre-installed, and two battery options: 20Wh for 2.5 hours or 40Wh for four hours of battery life. The notebook is reportedly 0.4 inch thin.
– 1.9 GHz or 1.4 GHz of Intel ultra-low voltage processor
– up to 4GB of DDR3 RAM memory
– Intel GMA 4500MHD Intehrated Video Graphics
– 120GB or 180GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
– Microsoft Windows 7 Preinstalled
This XPS will offer two battery type, 20Wh for 2.5hours or for longer battery life you can choose 40Wh that will hold for 4 hours.